Hello all

Buck

Reaction score
Just joined your forum, not really sure how i found you though, but glad I did. I must say that it is one of the best fish sites i've been on to date. I've been fishkeeping for a few years now starting out with a 24x15x12 community tank. However, I soon caught the bug and wanted bigger tanks. At present I have five tanks up and running. A 48x18x24 (high) with a juvenile jaguar cichlid, a juvenile synspilum, a pair of rescued Dempsey's and a common pleco. A 48x15x15 with a midas who killed his wife at the weekend. A 48x18x18 with a pair of blue acara, silver dollars and a leopard frog pleco. A Juwel Rio 180 with 5 Archocentrus myrnae (Topaz cichlid), some silver tip tetras and cory's. Finally, a 24x15x15 spotted puffer tank (3 x puffers). It's just a pain that we need furniture in the house, what a loss of tank space!!! :D

Hi Buck welcome to the Forum (and site) glad you like the site. BTW if you read the post in the greneral forum, you can have your say on the future ;)

I know what your saying, tank space is precious 8)

Nice to meet you Buck!

Sounds like you'll fit in well here. :)

You'll find that everyone is very friendly here and willing to help with any question's / problems you may have.

We like to have a bit of fun along the way too. ;)

Hi Buck and welcome to my insanity. lol Watch out for typos and peeps wanting to have your soul. goes on far to much about here if you ask me. BTW can I have yours for my collection? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Spotted puffers! Damn those are cool (Cute) fish!!

They just look so friendly but don't be fooled lol. They follow you finger as u move it accross the tank ehehehe.

Oh and Welcome to the forum :)

Hiya Buck..(bidy..bidy..bidy..bidy)
Glad you could join us-how's Wilma these days?
If you're too young to know what I was going on about just put it down to my dementia and old age.
Nevertheless...Welcome. :laugh: :laugh:

Commander Deering to you, is fine, and stop doing whatever it is your doing to poor Tweeky, pervert. Ah, they don't make telly programmes like that any more do they - thank god? mhaaaa.

hey welcome to the house of nuts. Davy is the head nut or boss which ever you care to call him. Adyec and I are the evil twins (don't ask, it's a long story I think). If you don't see a name you recognize it's probably a nick name that some poor sap got stuck with. I have many to choose from. BTW can I have your soul? I'd keep it safe unlike my evil twin who would use it for evil I'd use it for good :grin: Rose

Welcome Buck. :)

Let me be the first to apologize for the insanity of my fellow Moderators.. :laugh:

You and the Cichlidmaster should get along splendidly.

Come back often.... 8)

Ahhh my dear MSS, That's just a line I throw out there to add to my soul colection. I've found that if you promise the soul won't be used for evil people are bound to give you their soul a bit easier. What's the word of evil good for????
FIREdevil.gif
Martini

Most reactions

Back