Head First Into The Salt

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

LOL. That would be a lot of shrimp!

I love the side shot of the tank. Looks awesome! Sad your carpet is gone, but they get big it looks like. Did you get rid of it because of the size? Did your clowns ever host it?

-Tyler

My clowns never did host it, if they had i would have kept it for sure. Size was definitely the decisive factor in getting rid of him.. and knowing that the LFS would take him. They can get huge.... reading online says a 90g is big enough, but now that i've had one i probably wouldn't again in a tank less than at least 150.

funny enough the clowns are showing more interest in the remaining nem than they ever did either of the nems before

Random Photo update just because taken March 10 2013

DSCN0199.jpg

DSCN0195.jpg

DSCN0192.jpg

DSCN0189.jpg

Big News.... I bought a house.  Rather than trying to move my 90g tank i've decided i am just going to buy a 125g tank.  it will be a bit before i start posting regularly about the new build as i dont get posession of the house untill may 17th but the plan is for the tank to go in the basement and.... Drumroll please... it's going to be in a wall..... this is something I have wanted to do ever since i was a little Kid so i am super excited... not sure if i should just post the upgrade here or start a new journal but as i get closer to the build/move I will let you all know. :)

Here are some quick "night" pics i grabbed with my phone the other day.  Mostly for Techen who was asking for pics last weekend haha.  I will be starting the build on the 125G wall tank next weekend when i get the house
smile.png

Those ZOAS ARE EPIC. Am so jelly D: What kind of moonlights are they? 

Okay, so I left my camera at the other house... but i have the wall framed for the in wall tank and will be getting the drywall up on the wall at some point today.  Will make sure i snap a few more pictures of the build process and try to post them later on today.  Buying a house, finishing the basement, and getting ready to move all while working 50-60 Hours a week is exhausting... but it will be soooooo worth it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back