MermaidMel
Official Forum Weirdo Detective
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2007
- Messages
- 3,972
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
See where the title is and it reads next to it 'Goto last unread'
Ahh ok, I thought it was a new fancy feature lmao!!
I was like, omigosh nooooo - hopefully it will go away soon
Ahh ok, I thought it was a new fancy feature lmao!!
I was like, omigosh nooooo - hopefully it will go away soon
That looks like the code, because its normally just a little envelope. Try pressing CTRL+F5 on the forum page.
Mike
Ahh ok, I thought it was a new fancy feature lmao!!
I was like, omigosh nooooo - hopefully it will go away soon
That looks like the code, because its normally just a little envelope. Try pressing CTRL+F5 on the forum page.
Mike
In Apple Mac please?
Ahh ok, I thought it was a new fancy feature lmao!!
I was like, omigosh nooooo - hopefully it will go away soon
That looks like the code, because its normally just a little envelope. Try pressing CTRL+F5 on the forum page.
Mike
In Apple Mac please?
Apple + R or Command + R
Mike
Ahh ok, I thought it was a new fancy feature lmao!!
I was like, omigosh nooooo - hopefully it will go away soon
That looks like the code, because its normally just a little envelope. Try pressing CTRL+F5 on the forum page.
Mike
In Apple Mac please?
Apple + R or Command + R
Mike
Nah I've had this problem for days, come back and forth to the site and nothing changes
Ahh ok, I thought it was a new fancy feature lmao!!
I was like, omigosh nooooo - hopefully it will go away soon
That looks like the code, because its normally just a little envelope. Try pressing CTRL+F5 on the forum page.
Mike
In Apple Mac please?
Apple + R or Command + R
Mike
Nah I've had this problem for days, come back and forth to the site and nothing changes
Have you tried clearing your Internet Cache?
Mike
Ahh ok, I thought it was a new fancy feature lmao!!
I was like, omigosh nooooo - hopefully it will go away soon
That looks like the code, because its normally just a little envelope. Try pressing CTRL+F5 on the forum page.
Mike
In Apple Mac please?
Apple + R or Command + R
Mike
Nah I've had this problem for days, come back and forth to the site and nothing changes
Have you tried clearing your Internet Cache?
Mike
Yep, no change![]()
Ahh ok, I thought it was a new fancy feature lmao!!
I was like, omigosh nooooo - hopefully it will go away soon
That looks like the code, because its normally just a little envelope. Try pressing CTRL+F5 on the forum page.
Mike
In Apple Mac please?
Apple + R or Command + R
Mike
Nah I've had this problem for days, come back and forth to the site and nothing changes
Have you tried clearing your Internet Cache?
Mike
Yep, no change![]()
