Hara jerdoni feeding

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Chen jing kai

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have 6 Asian stone catfish or anchor catfish and I was wondering how to find out if they have been eating well? I have a yo-yo loach, four sterbai corydoras and one pleco, I was told the yo-yo loach could fit in a 20 gallon and live on its own, however I have recently found out that the shop keeper’s information was not correct. Did I make a mistake buying the Hara jerdoni or is there a way to ensure that they eat. I am unable to fully monitor them as I cannot see very well in the dark. Are there any indications I should be looking out for? Thanks in advance.

I have 6 Asian stone catfish or anchor catfish and I was wondering how to find out if they have been eating well? I have a yo-yo loach, four sterbai corydoras and one pleco, I was told the yo-yo loach could fit in a 20 gallon and live on its own, however I have recently found out that the shop keeper’s information was not correct. Did I make a mistake buying the Hara jerdoni or is there a way to ensure that they eat. I am unable to fully monitor them as I cannot see very well in the dark. Are there any indications I should be looking out for? Thanks in advance.
I would take out the yoyo(no experience so don't quote me), but the stone catfish may be fine with the others. I think you should just feed as normal, maybe take a flashlight or ask somebody to watch for you, and see if they eat. I was actually considering these guys, they look cool.

I have read that they are susceptible to nitrate spikes so I only got them after I was satisfied with my water parameters.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back