Happy (Late) St Patrick's Day

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Okay, this is very cool! Whoa, you are good. Now I understand your handle. Come on down and let's play some Men at Work, 'Down Under' for our opener. We are rockers. Guitars, bass (s), Drums, Keyboard, trumpet and a Balaphon too!
Thank you so much for sharing @ WhistlingBadger! Clearly, while basking in the Florida sun I missed a great party!

OK, all better after a reboot. I use third party software to allow multiple audio outputs dual to my dual monitor setup. Now and then the second display audio drops out. Hey, free software to do this, Have to expect a glitch now and then. ;)

Sounds good! Know anyone with bag pipes? Way back when I played drums... :band:

OK, all better after a reboot. I use third party software to allow multiple audio outputs dual to my dual monitor setup. Now and then the second display audio drops out. Hey, free software to do this, Have to expect a glitch now and then. ;)

Sounds good! Know anyone with bag pipes? Way back when I played drums... :band:
Just had a scary thought... Since we both live in Wyoming we should find a mid point and meet sometime...

That is excellent.

@jaylach, if you two do meet, listen for the sound of a tin whistle and the sight of a man being followed by an entire colony of dancing prairie dogs.
@jaylach If you decide to meet @WhistlingBadger at a crowded location, just look for a strange dude wearing deer antlers. He should really stand out above the rest in a crowd.

Last edited:
Wear antlers? Wyoming wimps. We grow them up here.

They are great for drying socks by the fire in the evening.

Certain times of year, wearing antlers could get you stuffed in somebody's freezer. :lol: I felt pretty safe taking this picture, though. Nobody's going to mistake me for a pronghorn. They're graceful. And fast.

Jaylatch, I'm good friends with our local pipe major, one of the best highland pipers in the Western US. Used to play with her a lot before we both got married and had kids. :) Sure, I'll let you know next time I'm up your way.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back