Half Price Practically New Rio 300 (350L Model With Two Light Units)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mishmash

Fishaholic
Reaction score
***PRICE REDUCED***PRICE REDUCED***

NOW ONLY £375 for a £750 setup !!!
THATS HALF PRICE !!!

Equipment make/model/size:    Juwel Rio 300 (latest model) with filter, heater, lights, cabinet plus extras
Quantity for sale:                         just the one ;)
Reason for Sale:                          downsizing
Delivery or Collection: Collection      see text below
Sales price: £375
Postage & Packaging:  see below

I purchased this aquarium a couple of months ago and it has housed my small collection of South American Cichlids during that time.  Due to a change of furniture I am having to downsize and this is now available to some lucky person
smile.png
 It is in AS NEW condition to be honest.  I take incredibly good care of my aquarium equipment.  It comes with TWO twin light units, neither of which have actually been used as I had LED's instead.  It also comes with the standard Juwel internal filter which was carefully removed when purchased, and a brand new 300W heater.  You can either use it yourself (very simple to install), sell it, or keep it as a backup.  This cost £745 brand new this year but I am selling it for only £389 or reasonable offer.  You will be getting a pretty ,much brand new aquarium for £350 less than retail.

I can help with delivery too if need be. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

I will throw in £100 worth of sand and rockwork too:)

Tank is in Sussex but I can consider delivery depending on your location and an agreeable fuel reimbursement

You haven't said where you are.

Please fill in the classifieds form, makes life a lot easier for finding answers to initial questions.

Now, out of curiosity, does it include the stand and what wood effect/trim is it?

mishmash said:

Tank is in Sussex but I can consider delivery depending on your location and an agreeable fuel reimbursement

DrRob....;)

Location in original post :)  Yes it includes the cabinet and the colour is dark wood (IMO the smartest of the juwel colours).

Forgive me for being tired. It did demonstrate how useful the proforma is though...:)

I agree with you, the dark wood and the black are the only colours of theirs that I like, depending on the room.

DrRob said:
Forgive me for being tired. It did demonstrate how useful the proforma is though...
smile.png

I agree with you, the dark wood and the black are the only colours of theirs that I like, depending on the room.

No forgiveness needed :)  You can make amends by buying the tank if you like ;)  Id even go down o £350 if you really wanted it :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back