Haha

Wisperian

Where's Nemo :o
Reaction score
Lol Hi guys! I was gonna tell youabout my newand favourite betta! My mustard gas crown male LIfe! OK He has the most interesting attitude eva! Ok I put a mirror or male next to his lil 3g and he starts flaring! But when I look at him closely, he stops and stares at me as if to say: Watcha lookin at?? Havent ya sen a hot lil betta b4? And Im busy flaring so Shoo!" and when I stop looking he flares. (I found out but looking into the mirror and saw him flaring!) Lol he is the most lil intersting boy ever! I just had a question.... Can he get more like colour when he gets older?? His yellow isnt that bright and he doesnt have a lot of blue... his dorsal fin is blue with a lil yellow part and his anal fins is mostly muddy yellow with some blue streaks and for his tail, look at one of wuv's mustard gas crowns.... He ventrals are like cute! One's blue and one's yellow with a lil bit of blue :wub:

SHOW US SOME PICTURES!!!!!!!!

i hate reading about peoples fish and then scrolling down to find...no picture. :(

Oh sorrry jac! I'll try to get my friend to come over and install this thingie for my com that allows me to upload pics :nod: I really wanna show him off! lol! I'll take pics of my other ones too if I have the time! I really wanna show you guys my clowntail! You know.... the star kind of tail julie showed us??

jacblades said:
SHOW US SOME PICTURES!!!!!!!!

i hate reading about peoples fish and then scrolling down to find...no picture. :(
AMEN!

Most reactions

Back