Guess the word! (Emoji Edition)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Also I have a little problem .. didnā€™t get any notifications for this thread since Wednesday! So I just check the forum and I donā€™t see a notification, I usually leave. So Iā€™ve been missing all the fun! And the thread is definitely watched.

Also I have a little problem .. didnā€™t get any notifications for this thread since Wednesday! So I just check the forum and I donā€™t see a notification, I usually leave. So Iā€™ve been missing all the fun! And the thread is definitely watched.
Huh.... That's really strange :huh:

another word for the flowery round thingies

no... they wear these in a certain state of the US

from Wikipedia
"Wooly Bully" was the band's first and biggest hit. It became a worldwide success, selling three million copies and reaching No. 2 on the American Hot 100 chart on June 5ā€“12, 1965, kept off the top by The Beach Boys' "Help Me, Rhonda"[3] and The Supremes' "Back in My Arms Again".[4] "Wooly Bully" went to No. 31 on the Hot Rhythm & Blues Singles chart.[5] The song also reached No. 2 on the Canadian CHUM Charts.[6] The song was the first American record to sell a million copies during the British Invasion and was influenced by the British rock sound which was mixed with traditional Mexican-American conjunto rhythms.[7][8] It stayed in the Hot 100 for 18 weeks, the longest time for any song in 1965, and was nominated for a Grammy Award. It was named Billboard's number-one song of the year despite never reaching No. 1 on a weekly Hot 100;

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back