Grr...

jourdy288

Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
2,140
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Behind a little bubbling cave.
Well, yesterday I went to the LFS and picked up a male ram. Unfortunately, I got a Bolivian ram instead, and when he came home, my female attacked and killed him. Sigh...Well, at least the other fish are alright, I got 3 glowlights, a female platy, and a pair of guppies.
 
Did they give it to you in error? If so I'd take it back and get the right one, or my money back.
Sorry She went after him. That sucks
 
Wow, that is a bit far! I'd def call them and let them know that they gave you the wrong fish and b/c of that it was killed. Hopefully they'll give you a free one next time you're in.
 
To stop this from happening again, check to make sure you have the correct fish before you leave the lfs.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top