Green Tree Frogs

fish_keeper2

I am Nemo!!
Reaction score
ive been looking in to keeping these guys and the other day while at petsmart i saw that they had a ten gal hex aquarium being sold as a started kit. since these guys like higher tanks i thought this would be a good one. so im wondering how many i could keep in that tank.

ive been looking in to keeping these guys and the other day while at petsmart i saw that they had a ten gal hex aquarium being sold as a started kit. since these guys like higher tanks i thought this would be a good one. so im wondering how many i could keep in that tank.
It would be an absolute minimum size and a pain to maintain. IME starter kits are generally useless and just designed to lull you into a false sense of confidence - once you've purchased your animal you realise how rubbish they are. Think of all the goldfish kits in the stores - how many of them are suitable for one goldfish?

Google green tree frog housing & you'll find lots of tips.

when i had my Green tree frogs i used to keep 6 of them in a 50gallon hex tank,i altered the hood and put vents in for air curclation.they are great little frogs and the males have a suprisingly loud call for something so small and actually sounds like a small dog barking

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back