Death by Fish Tanks2 Fish Fanatic Joined Nov 5, 2024 Messages 182 Reaction score 236 Points 43 Location North Carolina, US Dec 1, 2025 #1 Started 12/1/2025 "My Exo Terra Terrarium came today! I'm not sure what creatures will go in it come spring, but my plan for this one is grass- AND LOTS OF IT! Another try at a jumping spider, perhaps?" Attachments IMG_20251201_202545378.webp 105.3 KB · Views: 118
Started 12/1/2025 "My Exo Terra Terrarium came today! I'm not sure what creatures will go in it come spring, but my plan for this one is grass- AND LOTS OF IT! Another try at a jumping spider, perhaps?"
Death by Fish Tanks2 Fish Fanatic Joined Nov 5, 2024 Messages 182 Reaction score 236 Points 43 Location North Carolina, US Dec 20, 2025 #2 Got the starting grass from the yard. Now see how much it grows through the winter Attachments IMG_20251220_170334678.webp 338.7 KB · Views: 70
Death by Fish Tanks2 Fish Fanatic Joined Nov 5, 2024 Messages 182 Reaction score 236 Points 43 Location North Carolina, US Dec 26, 2025 #3 Didn't think the grass grow so fast and the winter. Thanks, global warming! Attachments IMG_20251226_094714224.webp 166.1 KB · Views: 83
TwoTankAmin25 Fish Maniac Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 7,591 Reaction score 4,827 Points 113 Location USA- NY Dec 26, 2025 #4 Do you have a tiny lawn mower?
Death by Fish Tanks2 Fish Fanatic Joined Nov 5, 2024 Messages 182 Reaction score 236 Points 43 Location North Carolina, US Dec 27, 2025 #5 TwoTankAmin said: Do you have a tiny lawn mower?View attachment 375446 Click to expand... No... But I intend on adding flowers, so I may have to get one!
TwoTankAmin said: Do you have a tiny lawn mower?View attachment 375446 Click to expand... No... But I intend on adding flowers, so I may have to get one!
Death by Fish Tanks2 Fish Fanatic Joined Nov 5, 2024 Messages 182 Reaction score 236 Points 43 Location North Carolina, US Dec 28, 2025 #6 I'm such a short time, the grass is already trying to seed Attachments IMG_20251228_235846098.webp 91.6 KB · Views: 55 IMG_20251228_235638734.webp 106 KB · Views: 72 IMG_20251228_235753675.webp 243.1 KB · Views: 86