Hi! I'm new to this and have a freshwater tank with 4 gouramis, mollies and serpa tetra's.
My question is about the gouramis. I have two gold and two spot (silver) gouramis.
One of the gold gourami's takes great delight in chashing the others. Never chases any of the mollies or tetras. It was funny at first but now one of the spot gouramis has taken to lying at the bottom of the tank in acorner after being chased like its hiding?
Am I making this up or is my gold gourami a big bully?
Any advice would be gratefully received.
Thanks in advance.
My question is about the gouramis. I have two gold and two spot (silver) gouramis.
One of the gold gourami's takes great delight in chashing the others. Never chases any of the mollies or tetras. It was funny at first but now one of the spot gouramis has taken to lying at the bottom of the tank in acorner after being chased like its hiding?
Am I making this up or is my gold gourami a big bully?
Any advice would be gratefully received.
Thanks in advance.







