Gotta Catch Them All

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Night61

Fish Herder
Reaction score
well i noticed nothing on here for this yet, i wanted to put a spot for Pokemon players of the fish forums to drop their friend codes off, in case your looking for a battle or a trade, this will be the thread to do it in.

.....i grew out of that when i was 16 but d$mn did pokemon rock :) i still have all the first set of cards that came out!! lol

.....i grew out of that when i was 16 but #40## did pokemon rock :) i still have all the first set of cards that came out!! lol

i refuse to grow out of it, didn't help that all though college i still had friends playing the game, and we would compete. i will happily admit that i am 27 year old college grad who still loves pokemon.

.....i grew out of that when i was 16 but #40## did pokemon rock :) i still have all the first set of cards that came out!! lol

i refuse to grow out of it, didn't help that all though college i still had friends playing the game, and we would compete. i will happily admit that i am 27 year old college grad who still loves pokemon.

haha im with you there =] im 19 and still love it, the nostalgia is awesome, playing soul silver right now :p ad i still collect the cards and have done for years! :D

I got soul silver yesterday, really enjoying it, so far I'm using totodile and sentret in my team, I'm hoping to add a mareep to those two also.

anyone want to give me their pokemon red version? :D
oi i have the black and white version rofl, whe i was little and my dad would let me play he had a lv70 charizard then i deleted the profile oops, i also enjoyed naming gary poopoo face lol i bet if i played it right now his name would be poopoo face.

i was playing pokemon on my ds before the comeback and i was totally embarresed, now EVERYONE is playing it and im like

what the fudge!
i was doing it before it was cool again fools!

Most reactions

Back