got no fish

fishfinger

Reaction score
Hi there. I haven't actually got any fish yet - just doing my research. I have got a tank though - its silver and its called an effect-line. Its a 30 gallon one - i think - 128 litres - does that sound right?
I'm thinking of doing a fishless cycle. This sit is great its answered loads of my questions already. :cool:

awesome! good luck with everything and let us know if you need any help?

what kind of fish are you looking into keeping?

-The Former King of Uganda

Hi fishfinger had you with chips last night :thumbs:

:hi: I'm just cycling atank to. :nod:

Hey thanks you guys - its nice to have a reply. all the anmes I thought of had been used - don't knwo where that came from really - did I taste nice?
I'm thinking of starting with some guppys, maybe a couple of otos and some swordfish - what do you think? I want to start slow and not lose any. ;)

"did I taste nice?"

lmao, Cat will have fun with that one but remember, she's the Queen! Actually, since I was dethroned she has no fellow ruler so.... :: pats newbie on back ::

Guppies, swords,and ottos are all very cool fish. Guppies and Swords are also extremely hardy- they will live! They're live bearers so lots of sex and videotapes...err, fry. ive had bad luck with ottos but others seem to find them fine- ask in tropical chit chat.

:D

Glad you approve Scuabaduba.

Has anyone reading this ever heard of an effect line tank? I keep asking but no-one seems to know what I am talking about.

Any advice on plants apart from Java Fern? :D

fishfinger said:
Hey thanks you guys - its nice to have a reply. all the anmes I thought of had been used - don't knwo where that came from really - did I taste nice?
I eaten you slowly :p

lots of vinegar on :thumbs:

:hi:

dont mind cat and scubaduba lol :lol:

good thing you found this forum before you started

:hi: :band: :band: :band: :band:

Welcome to the forum, just thought I would say hello, people here can be very helpful, utilize thier knowledge. See you around!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back