FishGuest5123 Fish Maniac Tank of the Month 🏆 Joined Oct 29, 2018 Messages 9,505 Reaction score 6,184 Points 113 Location USA Jan 4, 2021 #1 I think the small leaf plant is Bacopa??? It was a free mystery plant. Tanks is finally beginning to look like a planted tank. Suggestions??? Attachments C9F0E63C-9949-4544-ABED-AC0404CD8876.webp 338.9 KB · Views: 126 459404D2-AB5F-4049-B08F-8743BE43A3C0.webp 374.8 KB · Views: 121 239831DB-4DA4-4E4E-BAB6-AAD5604AFF10.webp 313.5 KB · Views: 118 68B8F5F8-08AC-4D05-A3B2-7D4F2A82C4AB.webp 341.2 KB · Views: 119
I think the small leaf plant is Bacopa??? It was a free mystery plant. Tanks is finally beginning to look like a planted tank. Suggestions???
Colin_T Fish Guru Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 41,873 Reaction score 26,331 Points 113 Location Perth, WA Jan 4, 2021 #2 put a sponge over the filter intake to stop the vallis wrapping itself around the intake strainer.
M mrsjoannh13 Fishaholic Joined Nov 2, 2020 Messages 574 Reaction score 439 Points 63 Location USA Jan 4, 2021 #3 Looking great! I love the bushy plant in the corner.