youngfisher
Marine Keeper..
Picked it up tonight, im amazed by it! I bought it off ebay for £26, its a 60L tank. Came with various additions, plants, ornaments etc, brand new heater!!
Also a BIGGG peice of BogWood which im amazed about!
The guy was very nice and was telling me what to do - The reason he was selling it, was he kept it as a fry tank for the Chilids but they got big and are in the main tank now. So I could tell he wanted me to do things right - and wasnt just concerned about the money.
So now tommorow I will fill both tanks up, and take some photos for everyone to see.
Also a BIGGG peice of BogWood which im amazed about!
The guy was very nice and was telling me what to do - The reason he was selling it, was he kept it as a fry tank for the Chilids but they got big and are in the main tank now. So I could tell he wanted me to do things right - and wasnt just concerned about the money.
So now tommorow I will fill both tanks up, and take some photos for everyone to see.







