Got My 10 Gallon

Jpmc™

Fish Crazy
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Watching fish.
Well, I was supposed to get a 5 gallon which was supposed to be a home for a betta, but, today for $40.00 at walmart I got a 10 gallon, which comes with a good filter and other fun stuff.

Now while I was there, these 14 year old kids, were like "Hey, you can get two of these" "Yeah, I'll put them in a cup" So of course, like any good person, I told them off.
 
what are you stocking the 10 gallon with??? there are so many options for such a small tank
 
haha good on you mate =]

you tell them kids :P

i think a nice betta tank would still be cool! or even a dwarf puffer tank :)
 
Ok, clears throat.

My stocking is going to be.

6: Neon Tetras
4-5: Guppies.
Maybe a Pleco, but as I've read, I think Plecos need a bigger tank, correct me if I'm wrong.

I love tiny fish, they are so cute.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top