🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

tyvex

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hey peeps
howsya been doing, good i hope
GL , Whacky, or absolutly anyone with experience of this p/h
what have you heard or do you have any info on the tunze stream p/h
i have been saving my pennies, literaly, all 20p's and have enough for two 7000 l/hr singles (not controllable) or one 12000 l/hr with a module for wave simulation.
i have still got my 5 x 2 x 2 tank, and i am fed up with lots of smaller p/h getting in the way and falling off the rubber suckers, y'know what i mean :D
i would still use my two m/j1200 behind the rock, but really fancy the idea of these tunze stream heads. mega bucks tho
what is your honest opinion ?
cheers m8t's
ty

Ty, if I wasn't so darn cheap, I would get one myself!! :lol:

Just last night I was toting with some DIY ideas for a surge and/or wavemaker system. :look:

thanks GL
i will probably get one as they seem pretty pucker
IYO would i be better with the two smaller, which cant be timed
or would one biggy be ok (i think i would prefer this as i can have wave sim with this one)
cheers
ty

i would go with the smaller one but personally if i had a bit of spare money at the minute i would get some IKS stuff if you get the right nits you can plug some powerheads in and use that as a wavemaker

hi whacky
i have a surge control but these tunze heads dont actually shut down, they kinda pulse if you know what i mean, they also have a wider flow range so less dead spots
heehee, i'm just trying to convince myself they're worth the dosh
cheers
ty

Well if its covincing you need i know a lot of people that say they are worth the money but i stii saving my 20ps for an iks :lol:

ok ok ok
i will do a search for the iks and see what i think
unless you know a link :D
is that the one you can kinda lease ?
mmmmmmmm :blink:
ty

Great Lakes said:
:S Pucker, nits, dosh.?? :S You guys lost me about three posts ago.. :lol:
heehee
pucker = the dogs danglies / minted / sorted / nice piece of kit / good

dosh = green backs / spondoolies / knicker / sterling / money (if you have lots then thats pucker :lol: )

nits = well not so sure on this one, either a miss spell for bits, or a rather irritating mite that attaches to hair and iches (if you have this then thats not so pucker :p )
hth

thanks whacky, i shal do a bit of investigative work :S
cheers
ty = tyvex :hyper:

Most reactions

Back