Good Places To Get Livebearers

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jkrekord

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hey.
Well i am interested in purchaseing specific livebearers, however the shops in my area dont seem to carry the stuff im looking for. Im interested in Limias, Swordtails of which i want a more unusual type, such as the genuine albinos or the blood red hi fins, also guppies not after any type in particular just nice less commonly seen types. Does anyone have any good websites to reccomend? Or even any shops or places i should visit, bear in mind im in Manchester England.

Hey.
Well i am interested in purchaseing specific livebearers, however the shops in my area dont seem to carry the stuff im looking for. Im interested in Limias, Swordtails of which i want a more unusual type, such as the genuine albinos or the blood red hi fins, also guppies not after any type in particular just nice less commonly seen types. Does anyone have any good websites to reccomend? Or even any shops or places i should visit, bear in mind im in Manchester England.

There is only one place to go in my opinion and that is the British Livebearer Association.

Contact Don Kenwood;

www.britishlivebearerassociation.co.uk

Go to website and find the management pages.

BLA is good worth checking out the for sale section.
They also hold Auctions as well where you can view the fish or better still find a local breeder.

Or you can try asking at Viviparous.org.uk

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back