Good Luck Miss Wiggle!

alessasavoca

Fishaholic
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Points
0
As a few of you know, Miss Wiggle is off to a new job, and this is her last day where she is now. I just wanted to make this thread so that everyone who wants to wish her luck has somewhere to post it!


So...

Good luck Miss Wiggle!

:friends: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drink:
 
I'm inclined to say the opposite and wish 'bad luck miss wiggle' so we get her back sooner, but that would be cruel, hence;
Good luck oh great and wise wiggly one!
 
go give what they want...................a bit of wiggle here and there :lol: good luck and enjoy all the hard work to come :huh:
 
good luck wiggler, miss you online during the day :)
 
I'm inclined to say the opposite and wish 'bad luck miss wiggle' so we get her back sooner, but that would be cruel, hence;
Good luck oh great and wise wiggly one!


:P

cheeky!

thanks everyone though, much appreciated. had my first day today and it went really well. bloody exhausted now!
 
Best of luck in your new job. I'm sure wherever you go you'll be a true asset. :flowers:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top