three-fingers
Fish Connoisseur
Quantity for sale: Dunno, quite a few, see pic.
Delivery or Collection: Both.
Sales price: £6
Postage & Packaging: Included in price.
Location: Edinburgh
Photograph: As below.
There are loads of Sagittaria subulata (dwarf sag, flowers very easily), 3 long rooted stems of Myriophyllum aquaticum, 1 rooted and one shorter non-rooted stem of Limnophila aromatica, and a ball of Java moss.
Can likely only post Wednesday 1st class, so would arrive on a Thursday. I could also post on a Thursday. It's probably possible to post on other days if required but I cant guarantee I'll make the post.
Will be posted in a fish bag inside a small cardboard box.
Delivery or Collection: Both.
Sales price: £6
Postage & Packaging: Included in price.
Location: Edinburgh
Photograph: As below.
There are loads of Sagittaria subulata (dwarf sag, flowers very easily), 3 long rooted stems of Myriophyllum aquaticum, 1 rooted and one shorter non-rooted stem of Limnophila aromatica, and a ball of Java moss.
Can likely only post Wednesday 1st class, so would arrive on a Thursday. I could also post on a Thursday. It's probably possible to post on other days if required but I cant guarantee I'll make the post.
Will be posted in a fish bag inside a small cardboard box.
. Don't know how fast they will arrive though, would presume they should be OK in the bag and box thrugh the journey (I've had plants in the post for over a week from Malaysia and they were fine
ill try 20 






