Reaction score
Livestock:GOLDEN APPLE SNAILS
Quantity for sale: 30 TO 50
Reason for Sale: OVER RUN
Delivery or Collection: BOTH
Sales price:free
Postage & Packaging: £2.00
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

hi all im over run with golden apple snails all very healthy feed well on a mix diet really nice shells unlike the ones at lfs...psychobilly

Can you post a pic so we can see the colour of them please? :unsure:

they are golds and they are free just pay postage and have as many as you please ill try and get a picture but only the golds are free

hi kev can post as many as yo want in one post if you have alot ill pack it with xmas moss these are in my 4 ft tank and the do a great job the don't eat plants only the dead stuff and get on great with my breeding pandas

KEV82 your parcel has been posted today sorry about the small delay had a bad cold over the weekend ive put about 30 snails in 1 large 2 medium and the rest are baby snails they are in a secure container lined with damp kitchen roll and then packed with xmas moss you may have a few gold stripped one in there as well...cheer psycho

loads left lol

KEV82 your parcel has been posted today sorry about the small delay had a bad cold over the weekend ive put about 30 snails in 1 large 2 medium and the rest are baby snails they are in a secure container lined with damp kitchen roll and then packed with xmas moss you may have a few gold stripped one in there as well...cheer psycho

loads left lol
Cheers Psycho, look forward to getting them into the tank now that the Pakistani Loaches are gone

Do you have any other colours for sale?
rolleyes.gif

Regards

Steph

no other colors for sale yet as im keeping them for now but saying that iv had 6 clutches of egg hatch this week and have over 30 clutches that will had over the next few weeks lol so will be clearing loads soon but won't be giving them away as one of my local lfs will take them for a £1 each as the sell the blues for £5 :hey: and it looks like im gonna have loads of blues /purples /jades all dark foots

Happy to pay for them
good.gif

If you could keep me updated that would be fab

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast

Members online

Back