Glass Bead Making

Hi,

Do you mean you want to make the glass beads from scratch?

I don't know of any 'kits' you can buy, but you can buy all the relevant items you need, it will cost quite alot though!

This site is fantastic for any questions you may have (and the photo's of other members jewellery is awesome)

here

Are you talking about making jewelry? I have made plenty of bracelets and necklaces for ladies and little girls and actually have pretty good luck, usually around the holidays, selling them on Ebay. I buy my Swarovski beads on Ebay. I try to get them from Asian sellers because they are so much cheaper than the American sellers. As far as silver and gold spacer beads and wire, I just buy that from the craft store down the road.

panduro.co.uk, although their post and packing is quite expensive £4.50 in UK.

Any art-glass supply house will have what you need, and books, too! Look online for shops that sell supplies for stained glass arts. They often also offer courses! You might also try the PMC[sup](tm)[/sup] Guild (Precious Metal Clay) site. They have certified instructors all over the world, and glass bead-making is just one of the components of making PMC[sup](tm)[/sup] jewelry. The instructors are easy to contact, and they most certainly will know where you can get what you need. Good Luck! :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back