Giant Man-eating Catfish Found

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lol, yea that no catfish. definately a whale shark. catfish typically feed at the bottom. If the remains of a man were found in a giant catfish it would be more likely that the victim drowned before being devoured.

whale sharks dont eat plankton, i thought they eat krill D:

confusion ftw?

:hyper: wow! It looks like a giant leech! :lol: I wouldnt put it in my tank i would keep it on my door step as a guard dog! Thats after its eaten my dog by the way. :lol:

my cell phone takes pretty good pictures!

that poor poor thing.. laying in the middle of the streets being cut up and bleeding everywhere.. and being touched by a million old asian men

creepy..

Why kill it is what i dont get! If it was sooooooo amazing then let it live but in a aqua museum or something. It was a billient discovery and all those asian men killed it. Thats what i dont get. Sorry minny rant there. I'll have a proper one back at work. :lol:

maybe they are all lying, they say its man eating so they can kill it, but really they are going to make it into soup! :eek:

The Atlanta Aquarium has four whale sharks in captivity. From what my LFS was saying, apparently they keep dying before they are full grown, which makes it kind of sad they are keeping them in captivity.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back