Ghost Shrimp With Molly Fry?

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
well looking at the bottom of my tank I see alot of crap left behind. My oto dosent seem to be helping as much with algea as I would please and I have lost 1 of the 2 in my tank. The tank params are fine and have an extra cheap filter to help oxygenate the water somewhat (sponge/charcoal air pump filter). The last oto seems to hide most of the time but I catch a glimpse of him every now and then and his belly seems satisfied so I think he is fine.

On to the subject at hand though, I am thinking ghost shrimp since they would clean the bottom of my tank of debris but I don't know how they will do with my fry. Also if they don't work how about a Snail?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top