Ghost Or No Ghost?

littleimp

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Took this pic around 3yrs ago but went missing but have found again. What do you think? Looks like a young child in the window in period costume, possibly a bow tie?

The building is an extremely historic one (14th cent), it's name is treasure holt & is local to me in Great Holland, it used to be an inn but now privately owned. Their was an internal well in this building & the upstairs had a trap door directly above it, it was claimed that when the guests were sleeping they would be robbed & then dumped down the trap straight into the well.

When the current owner refurbished the property the well was dug out & removed & they found 15 skeletons including a baby & children!!

0c4.jpg

If you want a high res pic email me & will send

Took me a second but I see it.

Definitely see it. Of course it could be an illusion, but come on... :look:

ETA, there's something strange to the immediate right as well. Almost looks like a fat faced cherub.
What a twisted story, that's definitely a creepy place!

:hyper: :unsure: :eek: that's freakishly scary ! And looks exactly like a ghost (gives me goose bumps). Even though I'm quite sceptical and reserve judgement on such issues.

And all those skeletons - frightening to say the least. I would never live on such a property (knowing that there were those many skeletons).

Here's another pic, this one show better the age & distortion to this property. Not bad for 5 to 600 years though! Wattle & daub originally possibly?

001.jpg

Here's a zoom in of the original high res scan.

0ab.jpg

In the last picture it now almost looks more like the headboard of a bed against the window - and a variety of shaddows above.

Still very interesting though :)

My wife would love this, anyone in the UK will know a show on UK Living called Most Haunted, I think its crap but if you are scared of nigh-vision cameras, easily explainable noises and a bloke doing funny voices (pretending to be possessed) you'd love it.

Despite laughing at 'Most Haunted' I do find this picture very interesting, I have experienced quite a few things personally and until 3 years ago laughed at the very idea of ghosts but now I cant help beut think there must be something, until I actually see one properly I dont think i will believe 100% but Ive experienced some unexplainable stuff and cant help wonder.

Good topic started....hope this turns into hot debate!

Okay, it took me about 15 minutes to finally see it, but I do! That's very interesting. I'm not quite sure about ghosts, but the more I see, the more I start to believe. :nod:

Wuv, I still don't see the other thing you're talking about?

My wife would love this, anyone in the UK will know a show on UK Living called Most Haunted, I think its crap but if you are scared of nigh-vision cameras, easily explainable noises and a bloke doing funny voices (pretending to be possessed) you'd love it.

Despite laughing at 'Most Haunted' I do find this picture very interesting, I have experienced quite a few things personally and until 3 years ago laughed at the very idea of ghosts but now I cant help beut think there must be something, until I actually see one properly I dont think i will believe 100% but Ive experienced some unexplainable stuff and cant help wonder.

Good topic started....hope this turns into hot debate!

If I'm not mistaken, Most Haunted and it's cast has been proven a fraud.

Creepy. I saw the figure before I even read the post. The high resolution one looks like the back of someone's head sitting in a rocking chair- perhaps with pigtails? Or the back of a woman standing in a white robe with a ponytail. I'm not surprised there were so many skeletons because I see someone different each time I look at the picture.

Is that a cross in the ground in front of the well or just a shadow?

Thanks for sharing- that's really interesting.

z.

I can't see anything. Good story though! If anywhere would be haunted that place would. I've never seen anything spooky or felt any presence anywhere. We have a 400 year old farmhouse in Wales (we don't live in it) and people have felt a presence in the kitchen. I didn't feel a thing! We have a well at our house and I often wonder what might be down there! :lol:

Oh, one of my friend's house is really freaky. about 7 people have died there. They see 'ghosts' and whatnot all the time actually. The guy I know who lives there still freaks out about them and I've got a million stories. I think the freakist one though is, he belongs to a band and they were practicing upstairs in his house. Well upstairs theres a 'little girl' who is always seen running around in the hallways goin from room to room. Well, their drummer was facing the door playing, all the sudden he just dropped his sticks and slowly walked into the corner and sat down. The others stopped and asked what was wrong, and he said he just saw a little girl looking in the cracked open doorway.

If I'm not mistaken, Most Haunted and it's cast has been proven a fraud.
About time!!

It wouldnt suprise me in the least.....its comical to watch but Jude loves it.

Its utter rubbish, although I do believe something exists.

i dont see it...where is it? is it the smudges on the roof your looking at? :blink:
ah ha i see it now. also if you look very carfully theres a something on the frontlawn...heres a zoomed in pic of it7932520c4_1_.jpg

Most reactions

Back