Getting a new betta!

Auratus

Why am I browsing a fish forum at 2am?
Reaction score
I was at my lfs which usually doesn't have any good bettas. I was looking and I didn't see anything that caught my eye besides a short-finned male. I was going to walk away but the guy told me I could lift the lid and look inside (the bettas are in an empty aquarium in little cups) so I lifted the lid I saw a bunch of empty cups and behind all of them there was one filled with water. I pick up the cup and OMG it's soooo pretty. It's an all white almost offwhite betta. But on the tips of everyone of his scales on his body is lined with black. So it almost looks like shingles with black edges. SOOOOOO COOL! I didn't have any money with me because I knew I would spend it all if I went there so they are saving him for me until tomorrow. WOO HOO!!!! I'll get pics as soon as I get him.

P.S. What happened early today???? :crazy: 291!?!?!?!291!?!?!? I worked hard for those posts and it knocks me back down. Damn hackers!!!!!!!!!!!! :grr: At least I still have four fishies :fun: .

I'm looking forward to seeing your new little buddy... he sounds wonderfully unusual. Dang I wish I could upload pics as well

BTW... I think lots of us lost posts. I KNOW i have posted more than 23 times... I actually had 3 fishies and now I'm demoted to 1.

i had over a hundred posts too, but i guess since i didn't register until january i lost them all in the infamous re-shuffling.
that betta sounds cool, hope he is still there when you go get him ;)

Most reactions

Back