Genius Goldfish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

got em to swallow magnets... harsh

No way they swallowed magnets... The guy waved his hand back and forth, in front of and behind the goldfish, if they had magnets, it would show right there. That is an incredible video though....... *looks at fish* Maybe.... just maybe.......

search google and yahoo alot of people seem to beleive its magnets n some believe its real...

Goldfish are smart fish. I figure he just trained them. I don't know if anybody here watches Mythbusters, but they trained goldfish to swim through several loops to get to their food. They recognized which loops to go through, and which way to swim to get to their food. I think with a little too much free time, he just taught them.

EDIT: bad spelling :lol:

You know, you do have a point.... maybe I was over-zealous about the intellect of goldfish :blush: God, now I just feel terrible about having them to swallow magnets....... those'll kill those poor goldfish :-(

You know, you do have a point.... maybe I was over-zealous about the intellect of goldfish :blush: God, now I just feel terrible about having them to swallow magnets....... those'll kill those poor goldfish :-(

Yeah I didn't even think of that :/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back