Geisemann 230 Halide For Sale

Lolly123

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a Geisemann 230 halide pendant for sale. 24" length 11" wide. 1x250w + 2x24w blue actinic. Perfect working order and comes with the bracket fixtures and wires to hang from the ceiling.

Age and condition: Bought second hand about year and a half ago so not sure of exact age but it is in full working order
Qty for sale: One
Reason for sale: I no longer have a marine setup
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: Reasonsable offers
Postage & Packaging: N/A

As stated above the exact age in not know but this has been stored away in bubblewrap and is in excellent condition. I tested it this morning and it bathed my bedroom in light, so all bulbs works and exterior is very clean with very minimal wear and tear. I have taken quite a few pictures with lights on and off, which you can see for yourself below. It is a brilliant piece of kit and I'm reluctant to let it go but I have no need for it whatsoever.

I havent put a price because I'd like to receive sensible offers, it's not to be difficult, but thats what I felt was in order for this bit of kit.

For some reason uploading pics seems to be difficult, if you cant see the pics on here, id be happy to send them via email to interested parties.

Thanks alot.

IMG00321.jpg

IMG00318.jpg

IMG00317.jpg

IMG00316.jpg

DSC00319-1.jpg

I've never been able to view an attached image on here! I'd suggest you upload them to photobucket/flickr etc. and then copy and paste the IMG links into your post.
You might want to add dimensions too (length especially).

I've never been able to view an attached image on here! I'd suggest you upload them to photobucket/flickr etc. and then copy and paste the IMG links into your post.
You might want to add dimensions too (length especially).

Took your advice, photobucket is so easy.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back