Fully Stocked Or Room For More?

Well, if we count such years, than I've been keeping fish for 8 years lol... Even though 1st 4 of them were with massive losses since I barely spoke English and didn't really know how to use the net and mom took care of it which meant that it was never cycled lol. 4 years with barely any losses though, 2 years without any disease or fish lost to disease. So, your experience and knowledge aren't really all that great, are they?
 
yeah and you comment on what people have already stated
rams might be nice
or you could get some danios
 
OK, let's get back to the topic.

In the past, I've found that some of our younger members were very knowlegable and helpful. Even helping to keep a family tank is excellent experience as well as a good way to share time with parents and siblings.
 
Just because your young dosent mean you know EVERYTHING, but it dosent mean you dont know ANYTHING also. I think a 300 litre would be okay for Clown Loaches. But it would be a absolute minnimum. You have to think though, the chances of the fish getting 8 inches are? Yeah, not spectactular. Not impossible either. If you have a sure fire way to get rid of the loaches if they become terrors or monsters, the i say, it should be fine. They arent in my taste of fish though.
 
Good knowledge alone doesn't make for a harmonious forum. If you are knowledgeable and always correct, be proud and shout loud. Just please watch the way you offer your pearls of wisdom and try not to make people feel they are beneath you, because you know more than them. Ok, sorry. Now BTT.
 
Well said Mel.
The whole point of a forum is so people can have input and share different experiences. Everyone has differing views and opinions and that's what makes this hobby so interesting and enjoyable.
I tend to learn from people who have had experience keeping a certain fish and also from doing plenty of research. Successful fishkeeping can be practiced at any age provided thought and research has gone into it.
I have many customers who are young and eager to learn and I will encourage them to continue. Just wish my own kids shared my joy of the hobby!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top