Fry In 5 Gallon?

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
so it seems my 5 Gallon is close to the end of the cycle process and for the stocking I am thinking of keeping my 6 Molly fry in there until there ready to be given away. They are currently .50-.75in and have been living in my 10 gallon with my mother Molly and some oto. The only other inhabitants in the tank would be some ADF. Which I have plans to give them a hiding spot for blood worms to have a feast at. Would this work out or should I just limit it to 2-3 fry. I plan to add part of the final stocking of my 10 gallon here pretty soon and though letting the fry have there own tank would be good for them.
 
it shouldn't be a problem IMO with adequate filtration and water changes, but i'm sure you kow that :good:
 
they should be fine, i kept my little guppy fry in a five gallon until they were big enough to be returned to the big tanks.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top