Friend'S Impressive Tank

ellena

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
GB
My colleague's daughter has a tank which she keeps telling me about since I got into fishkeeping. She's finally got some pictures-it's massive and v. impressive!
4093782224_4a5a2413e0_o.jpg

And with my friend for scale
4093024067_e2d009cf3f_o.jpg
 
looks big what are the dimensions

nearly as big as mine :lol: :shifty:
 
i cant speak cos im so envious.. look at the gorgeous oscars in there
its really lovely.. tell your pal we all said so ;)
shelagh xxx

no.. infact dont tell her.. get her to join! :)
 
Not sure on the dimensions-my friend's just over 5 ft, so I think it must be at least 6ft long? There's an arrowana in there, the oscars and the peachy coloured ones, not sure what they are?
They got it for about £200 from a friend. He had it upstairs :hyper: and his mum made him get rid of it when cracks appeared in the ceiling.
It was an old fashioned mahogany finish but they've covered it with fablon. I think they've made a fab job and it makes it look really funky and modern.
 
I like a nice big tank like that. My largest is just about 6 feet but it has much smaller fish in it. The biggest thing in my 6 footer is my Herotilapia multispinosa at less than 5 inches each.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top