Age and condition: 1-4 Weeks
Quantity for sale: Varies please PM for current details
Reason for Sale: Continuous Breeding
Delivery or Collection: Collection only, cannot post sorry
Sales price:Free to good home
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:
8007466230_9361a35319_b.jpg

Constantly producing platy and guppy fry all free to good homes. Just PM me or comment below for current amount in stock.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hey do you still have these? I would love some! I got spare tank which i set up and is rather empty! Juwel 125. It can house a fair few of yours! What colour are they!

Can I get some picks of the parent guppies? I'd be interested in upping my stock once I'm in the new tank.

Yes they're still available I don't know they're colours yet but all the parents are nicely coloured especially the males. I'll try and get pictures up soon.

RossC said:
Yes they're still available I don't know they're colours yet but all the parents are nicely coloured especially the males. I'll try and get pictures up soon.

I managed to get 3 of my family members interested in the guppies! Pm me your mobile number and address and we take it from there? I got some mollies if you want some! White males!

RossC said:

I managed to get 3 of my family members interested in the guppies! Pm me your mobile number and address and we take it from there? I got some mollies if you want some! White males!
PM'ed :D

Is there no way you could post if I covered the P&P would take some from you?

Just a quick update.... I was quite lucky to get em all guys! They are growing nicely and well worth collecting.

I've noticed some more now swimming around, I'll try to net them today during water change and separate them ready for whoever whats some next :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back