Thuggerz
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2006
- Messages
- 264
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- England, London - Fish&Chips anyone?
Hi, i'm giving away my fish tank 24" (54 Litre). It comes with gravel, 3 large rocks, Live plants, 50w heater and fluval internal filter. The only problem is, that it comes with about about 40 plattie babys which range from 1-6 months. I've tryed treating them but failed, so i couldnt give them to the LFS. They need to be treated for Ich and cotton mouth (only one plattie has cotton mouth at the moment. I have the treatment Pimafix and a couple Ich treatments for you to use. I dont have the time anymore and i can't give them the attention they need. I will upload a picture tomorrow.
I WILL ONLY GIVE THIS AWAY TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO LOOK AFTER FISH
Kind Regards, Richard (London)
I WILL ONLY GIVE THIS AWAY TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO LOOK AFTER FISH
Kind Regards, Richard (London)







