DSCF1757full.jpg

Platinum Tetra
Age and condition: 1 years old, perfect health
Quantity for sale: 4 (will not split)
Reason for Sale: Rehoming due to new aquascape
Delivery or Collection: COLLECTION ONLY
Sales price: FREE
DSCF2340.JPG

Please contact me iuf you would like to offer these fish a new home. Prospective re-homer MUST have tank of 30USG or more. These fish need room to swim as they are very active.

I will not split each group however I don't mind if you just want to take one species. If you want just one breed you must take ll of that species.

COLLECTION ONLY FROM LINCOLN UK. Please contact me and I should be arrange a suitable time with you.

Regards
Andy

Rasbora Espei (lambchop rasbora)
Age and condition: 2 years old, perfect health
Quantity for sale: 6 (will not split)
DSCF1757full.jpg

Platinum Tetra
DSCF2340.JPG

Please contact me iuf you would like to offer these fish a new home. Prospective re-homer MUST have tank of 30USG or more. These fish need room to swim as they are very active.

I will not split each group however I don't mind if you just want to take one species. If you want just one breed you must take ll of that species.

COLLECTION ONLY FROM LINCOLN UK. Please contact me and I should be arrange a suitable time with you.

Regards
Andy

PM Sent

DSCF1757full.jpg

Platinum Tetra
DSCF2340.JPG

Regards
Andy

PM Sent

I thought the idea of the sales section was to discuss on the thread? How is it fair to just PM someone when someone else is inline before you? This is part of the rules that you agree to when signing up and posting within the sales section... or do i have a different aggreement to you?

DSCF1757full.jpg

Platinum Tetra
DSCF2340.JPG

Regards
Andy

PM Sent

I thought the idea of the sales section was to discuss on the thread? How is it fair to just PM someone when someone else is inline before you? This is part of the rules that you agree to when signing up and posting within the sales section... or do i have a different aggreement to you?

Why who was inline? All i saw was a message asking where abouts in Lincoln he was? Or have I missed someone. Sorry didn't know there was rules to the sales section should of read before sending a PM guess im used to Club80-90 where if someone is selling something you HAVE TO PM them with your offers etc for them to consider and not a first to thread wins basis.

:good:

wish you had posted this last week when my parents where that way, as i have a small group of Espei i want to add to but can't find any :sad:

Why who was inline? All i saw was a message asking where abouts in Lincoln he was? Or have I missed someone. Sorry didn't know there was rules to the sales section should of read before sending a PM guess im used to Club80-90 where if someone is selling something you HAVE TO PM them with your offers etc for them to consider and not a first to thread wins basis.

Although you are supposed to 'discuss in the thread on this forum, I have to agree in that asking where someone is does not constitute an offer. I have sent a pm reply.

wish you had posted this last week when my parents where that way, as i have a small group of Espei i want to add to but can't find any :sad:

Just go in Pets at home. Most of their 'harlequins' are actually Espei so you'll get them at Harlequin prices :)

Andy

But my interest was noted by asking where abouts you were. If you was near the nottinghamshire side of Lincoln then i would have been interested in them for definate, if it was the other side then it would probably be too far for me to travel.

Totally unfair by dealing behind the scenes. Rules are set for a reason! If you don't adhere to them then something should be done about it.

Fish all back safe and sound :) already settled in and even had a bite to eat. They are currently following a shoal of Rummy Nose :good:

Many thanks

Rob

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back