Fred's 5.5 Gallon Cube Journal

Nice tank, i would of liked to of seen you have a go at shaping the rotola before destroying it though :(

Have you any more pics with landscape rocks?

Aaron,

Nice tank, i would of liked to of seen you have a go at shaping the rotola before destroying it though :(

Have you any more pics with landscape rocks?

Aaron,

Ah well.
Havn't respaced it yet, don't really know what Im waiting for. Atm, the rocks are too big, so might have to break them up.

just read the whole thread and it sounded like an amazing journey, i liked the original setup with the shrimp

ever thought of doing a shrimp only tank?

also i dont know if you put this but where did you get the original plants from?

just read the whole thread and it sounded like an amazing journey, i liked the original setup with the shrimp

ever thought of doing a shrimp only tank?

also i dont know if you put this but where did you get the original plants from?

Cheers for reading the whole thread.
I have thought of a shrimp only tank. Actually this tank at the moment is a shrimp only tank.
Original plants where from Aquaessentials.co.uk

I think it looks fantastic! I hope mine looks as good that when im finished messing it up :lol:

Really nice cube tank. I've been thinking of trying something similar for a long time. The only problem is that my lfs never has Galaxy Rasbora! So I may just have to use Cherry Barbs instead.

Really nice cube tank. I've been thinking of trying something similar for a long time. The only problem is that my lfs never has Galaxy Rasbora! So I may just have to use Cherry Barbs instead.

Thanks. I've learnt so much more since the end of this journal. I feel that I was very lucky to get away with so much light and such little carbon introduction without getting mauled by algae.
Galaxies (now called Celestial Pearl Danios) may be harder to find because we are no longer allowed to import them due to their natural habitat being partially destroyed.

Most reactions

Back