FOTM

Betta23

Reaction score
Hi!
My name is Nemo because one of my fins is smaller than the one and I only moved in with my humans two weeks ago. My breed is called ā€œBetta Splendensā€ and my exact age remains unknown, however the owner of the aquaristic shop I met my humans in said that Iā€™m still pretty young and not grownup yet. I had Guppys as mates there and tolerated them, however began picking their fins at home. So my owners had to set up a 70l tank just for me and that is where Iā€™m currently living in. I prefer to be fed with tweezers and my favorite meal is frozen mosquito larvae. Unlike most of my kind, I love being active and exploring my tank. Theres one corner where the water isnā€™t mild and I enjoy swimming there repeatedly just for fun and let myself be carried wuth the current. It looks really funny.
Greetings
IMG_7116.png

Nemo & Alex
IMG_7117.png

Hi!
My name is Nemo because one of my fins is smaller than the one and I only moved in with my humans two weeks ago. My breed is called ā€œBetta Splendensā€ and my exact age remains unknown, however the owner of the aquaristic shop I met my humans in said that Iā€™m still pretty young and not grownup yet. I had Guppys as mates there and tolerated them, however began picking their fins at home. So my owners had to set up a 70l tank just for me and that is where Iā€™m currently living in. I prefer to be fed with tweezers and my favorite meal is frozen mosquito larvae. Unlike most of my kind, I love being active and exploring my tank. Theres one corner where the water isnā€™t mild and I enjoy swimming there repeatedly just for fun and let myself be carried wuth the current. It looks really funny.
GreetingsView attachment 320823
Nemo & Alex
View attachment 320821
I think you meant to click on the fish of the month banner and enter this there. Good luck! @Fishmanic

Very nice entry! But you have to post your entry in the entry thread. Click link to go to the entry thread

Yes, this is the wrong section. If you'll repost it in time, you can still compete in the FOTM.

We have 10 entriesā€¦ just TWO SPOTS LEFT. Will your Betta be in the contest? To enter, click on link below, read the rules and then post your entry.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back