For Sale: Juwel Vision 260 (sw London)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

njstockley

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Equipment: Juwel Vision 260 in beech (with stand)
Age and condition: Used, but good condition.
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Upgraded
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £200
Photograph:

Full_zps269b59a1.jpg

Cabinet_zps0019eecb.jpg

Selling as I've upgraded. Tank is in really good condition (no visible scratches when filled) with a working Juwel light T5 light bar (and 2 bulbs). Internal filter has been removed.

Collection from Surbiton (KT6).

Any possibility that you could deliver?

I'm in Leatherhead...

Hi - I don't think I could fit both the tank and stand in the back of my Polo sorry! Plenty of mans with vans and you'd only need them for an hour which shouldn't cost much at all.
Let me know
Nick

I wasn't actually looking for another tank, but when I saw your post I thought it was too good an opportunity to miss if it could be delivered!

If in time you can't shift it and are getting stuck with it, and are willing to deliver it in two drops maybe, I'd cover the original £200.

I'll give it some thought as only just got the first coat of paint on the 400 today so this is still running! Will drop you a line at tge end of the week.

Thanks. I'm still interested, if you can deliver it.

Hi im leicestershire so it will be a bit of a journey but i can offer 150

Sorry i think your to far away acttually

It's on eBay at the moment current at 165 with a day or so remaining. Feel free to pop in a bid but yes Leicestershire is a long way to travel for a tank! 85 watchers at the moment so hopefully will go for more than I had originally offered it on the forum.

I must confess I am one of those watchers but have no intention of bidding. I just knew it was your tank so stuck it in the watch list, plus I have a very similar set-up and I wonder what I could get for it. Good luck, mate; it looks like you'll do well out of it.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back