For Sale- Fish (lots), 200l Tank & Accessories

count me out...what ive been hearing you are double or triple booking everything and letting people down who you said could have them...i cant deal with people like that...good luck selling them

Ha ha, it's not quite like that.. people are writing on here, pming me, an writing to my hotmail accout an I wrote that the 1st people to confirm would get the fish but I got 2 differenbt confirmations. I wrote both an e-mail appologising. Really not sure of a better way of dealing with it.

Weisel please don't try to slander people when you don't even know the story.

but i do no the story as i have a copy of the e-mails you sent some1 and i never slander people just point out facts

When I 1st started fish keeping I used to use this forum a lot.. I stopped because of people like you. If you don't wish to buy anything please refrain from trying to discredit me. No money has been exchanged and so i did not sell anyone these fish. 2 people confirmed at the same time and I wrote to both immediately explaining. I am not double/triple selling these fish.. in fact I haven't even sold any yet. If your friend is unhappy please tell him to respond to me not forward e-mails to you for you to post untrue comments on my post.

In the mean time I appologise to the person who didn't get the fish but when 2 people confirm at the same time obviously I am going to go for the one who can pick up from my house rather than the one which involved an hours travel, this is also much kinder on the fish.

watever...i was just trying point out that you told some1 there were his...then they wernt...then they are...then you changed the pick up point...anyway good luck with the sale if you ever get it sorted...im out of here...wasting my time with this...got better things to do.

Most reactions

Back