Food Spray

kewskills

PM me if you want anything.
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
3,175
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have been given a Moray Eel, which is refusing to eat anything but shrimps, my other original Moray is eating quite happily. I know there are sprays and soaks that help make food items more enticing, can anyone give me some examples please.

Cheers, Karl
 
There should be some garlic spray I hear works well. It doesn't work well with vampire tetras, but probably should for your new pet eel.
 
Cheers jourdy shall try and find it on-line, Garlic who would have guessed.

My Vamps are eating plenty of frozen fish and mussels so no problem there.

Cheers, Karl

There should be some garlic spray I hear works well. It doesn't work well with vampire tetras, but probably should for your new pet eel.
 
in a fishing shop near me they have all kind of sprays to make the fish go for the food, i dont know if they good for the aquarium but its worth an ask.
 
in a fishing shop near me they have all kind of sprays to make the fish go for the food, i dont know if they good for the aquarium but its worth an ask.
Yeah I'm a bit dubious about the fishing bait attractors etc, as I will be using it in my own enclosed tank. But thanks for the reply
 
I don't know if it works for all kinds of fish, I think it's meant for things like marine angels, but we use seachems 'entice' on such fish at my lfs and it works pretty well.
 
There should be some garlic spray I hear works well. It doesn't work well with vampire tetras, but probably should for your new pet eel.


I guess there is some truth behind vampires not liking garlic. :lol:



You can buy Garlic juice at the grocery store. No need to shop on line.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top