Fluval 305 And Tetratec Ex1200 For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Verminator89

Jack Dempsey Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here for sale i have the following filters. Due to housing issues(being homeless for the last 12 weeks) i am selling up what i have, and starting a new project in a few weeks. So these are up for grabs. In perfect working order, the only niggle is the Fluval can sometimes take some persuasion to re-prime after cleaning. I'd like to point that this is a design issue, rather than a fault with the product. Fluvals are notorious for this as experienced keepers will probably already know. Parts, pipes and suction cups are currently being rinsed through and cleaned with a bleach/water solution to clean them up. I'll stress no bleach will be used on functioning parts within the filters and will be safe for aquarium use. I'm not daft :)

Equiptment: Fluval 305
Age and condition: Around 3 years maybe?
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Temporary Tank Closure - With View To New Project
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £30 ONO
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: Google brand name, we all know what they look like.

Equiptment: TetraTec EX1200
Age and condition: Just over 12 months
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Temporary Tank Closure - With View To New Project
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £40 ONO
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: Google brand name, we all know what they look like.

On a first to post interest basis. PM's will be responded to in the order people express interest on the open thread.

I'd like to stress that with being in the middle of moving, i may not be on every day to check this thread, although it will be on my daily agenda. Thanks.

I have sent you an email on the subject.

Just setting up my first larger tank and this would be a great filter.

EDIT: I'm a noob and rushing through did not notice that these items are for collection. If you will not consider posting then I must retract my offer and apologise for any hassel.

Andy

That's ok, not to worry. I'm afraid i'll stick with collection only for now as its far less hassle, which is what i need in life right now lol.

Hey I may have someone interested in the fluval 305 if it's still for sale? but will have to speak to them tonight so will let you know soon.

Still available, let me know if you want it.

I'm interested in your fluval 305 if it is still going.

My Juwel Vision 180 came second hand with a filter, but it does my head in. I can't remember off the top of my head what make it is, but the impeller frequently stalls during water changes and is at the bottom of the unit. I'm sick of noticing that there's no water movement and having to fish the blinking thing out, unclip all the power cable and wrench the motor off just for the sake of poking the thing back into life.

I live in Cov and I've got the whole week coming off from work so depending which part you're from, I could walk/cycle over and give you the cash for it whenever is convenient for you.

Cheers!

Fluval sold pending collection.

TetraTec still available people :)

Fluval collected - thank you Heather :)

TetraTec still available. £40 ONO

Cheers very much James!

Fluval 305 in perfect working order. Very pleased with the condition, quieter than the previous internal filter. Pretty much all original packaging, booklets and instructions.

A seriously great buy.

It is currently. Although if interest continues this way i maybe changing my mind.

Glad your happy with it Heather.

Where abouts in Coventry are you based? Im in Radford and would be interested in the 305

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back