Fluval 1+ Internal Filters..

jennybugs

Eternally pruned fingers!
Joined
Feb 10, 2007
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Swinging London, UK.
Hi peeps.

Just a small question about these filters. I have one for my 30x30x30cm cube tank and I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can get a venturi for them? I'd like a bit of aeration in the tank without putting an airstone in, to create a bit more surface movement for the tank.

Thanks in advance :D
 
The Fluval internals come with one i think? At least my 2 + and 4+ did.
 
My 2+ & 3+ did but this one doesn't. I now have done some further investigation and it doens't look like it does, and that's through the Hagen site -_-
I might make my own spray bar instead :D
 
My 2+ & 3+ did but this one doesn't. I now have done some further investigation and it doens't look like it does, and that's through the Hagen site -_-
I might make my own spray bar instead :D

no it doesnt come with one unfrtunately i ahve all the fluval+ and this is the only one which doesnt have it
 
position an air stone under it and it sucks in air before blowing it out. Greate filters
 
Ooh that's a good tip! Tank's a bit small for an airstone as well but I think I can squeeze a small round one in under the filter :D
 
Just place the filter at the top of the tank so the outlet tube is slightly out of the water. It will disturb the surface that way. I have one maturing in my 30 gal.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top