J Jason w New Member Joined Jan 15, 2020 Messages 10 Reaction score 5 Points 3 Location London Jan 15, 2020 #1 Hi Here is my flowerhorn I been on another site and this one may be connected but was wondering if anyone can confirm what flowerhorn he is ? thanks
Hi Here is my flowerhorn I been on another site and this one may be connected but was wondering if anyone can confirm what flowerhorn he is ? thanks
Fishmanic29 145 Gone Fishing Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Tank of the Month 🏆 Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Sep 23, 2013 Messages 13,635 Reaction score 16,030 Points 113 Location Northeastern USA Jan 15, 2020 #2 I don't know which flowerhorn he is but he is a very beautiful flowerhorn. He must be very smart as he has a huge brain
I don't know which flowerhorn he is but he is a very beautiful flowerhorn. He must be very smart as he has a huge brain
Metalhead88 Fish Herder Joined May 31, 2019 Messages 1,037 Reaction score 697 Points 113 Jan 15, 2020 #3 Wow he's nice. Sorry that I can't help you, but I'd love to see more pictures as well as a full tank shot.
Wow he's nice. Sorry that I can't help you, but I'd love to see more pictures as well as a full tank shot.
J Jason w New Member Joined Jan 15, 2020 Messages 10 Reaction score 5 Points 3 Location London Jan 16, 2020 #4 Thanks here some more photo Attachments 9FD2F6FE-580C-4F1B-BF3A-7289B7C76699.webp 147.6 KB · Views: 267 24792052-F14B-4EF1-864A-A2DEBBD4A539.webp 115.2 KB · Views: 291
J Jason w New Member Joined Jan 15, 2020 Messages 10 Reaction score 5 Points 3 Location London Jan 16, 2020 #5 Here the tank
Metalhead88 Fish Herder Joined May 31, 2019 Messages 1,037 Reaction score 697 Points 113 Jan 16, 2020 #6 Not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous.
Retired Viking Fish Connoisseur Joined Nov 22, 2019 Messages 6,296 Reaction score 6,841 Points 113 Location north woods Jan 16, 2020 #7 Very nice looking fish
J Jason w New Member Joined Jan 15, 2020 Messages 10 Reaction score 5 Points 3 Location London Jan 17, 2020 #8 Thanks he is very friendly and likes his head stroked every day when I get home from work bit like a dog !! Very weird
Thanks he is very friendly and likes his head stroked every day when I get home from work bit like a dog !! Very weird
J Jason w New Member Joined Jan 15, 2020 Messages 10 Reaction score 5 Points 3 Location London Jan 17, 2020 #9 Metalhead88 said: Not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous. Click to expand... Ha ha best fish I’ve had , before I had 9 inch piranhas they were lovely but this fish is amazingly friendly
Metalhead88 said: Not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous. Click to expand... Ha ha best fish I’ve had , before I had 9 inch piranhas they were lovely but this fish is amazingly friendly
Tez_20 Fishaholic Joined Apr 5, 2020 Messages 632 Reaction score 520 Points 93 Location Staffordshire_UK Aug 25, 2020 #10 Jason w said: Click to expand... Jason what a beauty i just love these and their colours always stunning
Jason w said: Click to expand... Jason what a beauty i just love these and their colours always stunning