Flourish Excel

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Livewire88

Team TetraTEC
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I have just purchased a presurised Co2 set up so no longer need all the Flourish Excel that I have, It is from an unopened 2 litre bottle so if you want smaller amounts I will put in to a clear clean bottle to post to you. Open to offers for anything in exchange for any of the amounts below :good:

Equipment: Seachem Flourish Excel
Age and condition: New
Quantity for swap: 250mm, 500mm, 1 litre, 2 litres.
Reason for Sale: I have 4 litres and dont need it all
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: N/A
Postage & Packaging: Included in deal
Photograph: If you need a photo I can send you one, but its just liquid

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Thanks for the offer but I have plenty of Cherries in my tank allready.

On an off chance I need some potassium nitrate if you have any??

I don't mate sorry, trying to give it up lol

I don't mate sorry, trying to give it up lol

Ha ha, I know it was a random request I just need some because I am running low on it for mixing my ferts.

"if you dont ask you dont get" :good:

Hello mate

Have you got any left? I only need enough to dose my nano so would like a small bottle maybe 100ml.

Cheers

Jon

Hello, I can do 500Ml not a problem.

Only thing is I will have to check the cost of the postage, after the recent hike in prices with the Royal Mail I am not sure how much the postage will be, I will check and let you know :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back