Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Plants: flora grow carbo
Quantity for sale: 250ml
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: swap for anubius or something
Postage & Packaging: £2.00
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given. The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying. If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Well, my mystery prize for PFK letter of the month Feb finally arrived :) I can use the JBL dechloronator and the liq. ferts, but have no use for the liquid carbon.

Its the pretty new Flora-Grow Carbo 250ml bottle.

pfkprize.jpg

I've been after some anubias plants or Hygrophila Pinnatifida.

If anyone has these (or something other interesting aquatic epiphytes) then this can be yours in exchange!

PM me as well as responding, or I won't know.

Thanks!

as per your other thread, please edit into the correct sales format. Cheers!

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/280158-sales-form/

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back