Flaoting Amazon Frogbit For Sale £5= 10 Plants

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

plants arrived this morning thxs Sarah :good:
was well packed and great plants for the price they look well smart in my tank :D
i recomend you get some ov these everyone if theres any left

regards dave

Received in the post this morning, well packaged and healthy plants, thanks very much Sarah, really pleased with them :D

Anyone thinking of getting some, highly recommended.

Recieved plants today superb quality and packing highly recommend
one dissapointment no cake left in box lol

plants arrived this morning thxs Sarah :good:
was well packed and great plants for the price they look well smart in my tank :D
i recomend you get some ov these everyone if theres any left

regards dave

Received in the post this morning, well packaged and healthy plants, thanks very much Sarah, really pleased with them :D

Anyone thinking of getting some, highly recommended.

Recieved plants today superb quality and packing highly recommend
one dissapointment no cake left in box lol

i'm just so glad you are all happy with them and hope it didnt take you too long to get in to the actual plants lol

sorry ricefish hubby ate the cake lmao , send them in boxes to stop the plants getting squished , i had some from ebay once in a jiffy bag all squished and bruised :(

thanks again Sarah xx

Would you swap for water lettuce?

sorry but i'm not interested in getting any more plants hun :) need to empty the top of the tanks lol
but thanks for the offer

Sarah x

i can still got quite a few left maybe 3 lots or more say 3 for now

so if anyone else wants some give me a shout

cheers sarah x

Sarah
I'll take one lot please.
PM me how much and how you want paying (Paypal?), and I'll get the money over to you today.
Thanks
Martin

Hi Sarah,
My plants came this morning packaging was excellent. Plants look great in my tank and are in tip top condition. Lots better than you buy from a shop. Would recommend to everyone.

Thanks Steve

Sarah
I'll take one lot please.
PM me how much and how you want paying (Paypal?), and I'll get the money over to you today.
Thanks
Martin

pm sent

Hi Sarah,
My plants came this morning packaging was excellent. Plants look great in my tank and are in tip top condition. Lots better than you buy from a shop. Would recommend to everyone.

Thanks Steve

Hi Steve

i'm glad they got to you ok and that you are pleased with them , thanks for the kind comments

take care Sarah x

Hi Sarah
Payment sent, address included with payment.
Thanks
Martin

Hi. I'm interested if there are some left. :)

yes got some left hun if you want them pm me and tell me how you'd like to pay if you are still interested

unfortunately i cant post now until weekends as the company hubby works for are now in difficulty and they had a meeting today saying that they are all going to do longer hours unpaid and take a 10% paycut and lose £600 in bonus's this year from todays date to jan 5th 2010
so with my MS i cant post during the week hubby did it before when he came home but now he wont be home until they are shut he's working 5am - 6pm now mon - fri

all plants are very well packaged and will still be very fresh when you receive them after the weekend ;)

Sorry about this

Sarah x

Most reactions

Back