Flaoting Amazon Frogbit For Sale £5= 10 Plants

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

pippoodle

RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009
Reaction score
i've got some amazon frogbit plants - lots actually the roots on the largest are now approx 5-6" long (could be longer)

i use them for my guppy, platty, limia and minnow fry

10 (minimum i usually put in extra) floating plants (including 2 of the larger ones , and the rest from 1" diameter - no tiny new shoots would be sent) for £5 including postage(first class)

£3.50 if collected

PAYMENT by paypal , cash or postal order

cheers Sarah xx

EDIT - no copper treatment used in any tanks as most tanks have shrimp in - plants are fed with tetra plantamin

my little rena 30 litre tank has no clear surface area in it anymore so hubby says i gotta get rid of some of the plants also the others are getting a bit too well covered with the frogbit

PICS ADDED as per request

1641.jpg

1639.jpg

1637.jpg

I think my son's Siamese Fighter (Finbar) is going to love these when they arrive ;)

Thanx again,
Leanne

'I think my son's Siamese Fighter (Finbar) is going to love these when they arrive'

I think so Leanne..they're perfect for resting on, may put one or two in with my fighter :good:

Could well be knocking back for some more Sarah...think for now, it's fair to let others have a chance :)

both welcome i keep getting messages telling me to sell for more money but the postage only came to £1.50 first classs so i'm happy making £3.50 for 10 or so plants - i got lots and am going to buy my next litre of dechlorinator and some plant food with the money i get lol

I could well be back for some more as I seem to have acquired another tank today.....whoopsie :blush: LOL

Leanne

Plants arrived this morning :)

Put them in my 2x2x2 cube and they look great. I hear they're fast growers aswell..just hope I don't kill them lol!

It was a good deal and the packaging was sound also, cheers Sarah :good:

Plants arrived this morning :)

Put them in my 2x2x2 cube and they look great. I hear they're fast growers aswell..just hope I don't kill them lol!

It was a good deal and the packaging was sound also, cheers Sarah :good:

very welcome

i was worried they were too well packaged that you wouldn't get in lol
as long as they have light they'll do well you wont kill them

cheers Sarah xx

Hi Sarah,

The plants arrived this morning....a big thank you x

Finbar the Siamese Fighter didn't even let me finish putting the plants in before he had nestled down and fell asleep in the roots.
So from me and Finbar a really big :thanks:

Leanne

awww nice to hear you and finbar are both happy with the plants

cheers Sarah xx

i have 1 person who has reserved another set of plants - going to see if i have enough left for some more sets when i packaged tomorrow so if anyone else would like some if i have enough message me and i'll get back to you tomorrow to confirm

sarah x

all orders posted

i can make up 3 more lots OOPS had more than i thought over 70 plants gone and still got lots left

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back