Five Foot / Two Foot / Two Foot Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

england

channa aka snakehead
Reaction score
Mod's iam sorry if this is wrong but i Don't have time at present to list all individually...If wrong sorry

this is what iam selling

Description: Leave any question's and i will reply thank's

Tanks 150us gallons 5foot/2 foot/2 foot....Include's fluval fx5nearly new and internal tetratec 1000 and a heater...Textured background, gravel,rocks,slate,few plants plastic...
offers....Does come with a stand and hood but not the best looking but good enough and certainly strong enough........
Does have fish in tank which if you want make me an offer, check out the other post...Or wait til fish rehomed
Iam located Bournemouth/Dorset

serious offer's...snakehead's are pretty rare at this size and cost a fair bit,
fish are as follows

1 female Channa pleurophthalma, medium snakehead
1 Parachanna obscura, medium snakehead
1 megalechis personata, big hoplo catfish
1gibbicep huge sailfin plec
1 Polypterus senegalus senegalus, big senegal birchir
1 Hypselecara temporalis. medium chocolate cichlid
4 Balantiocheilus melanopterus, big bala shark
4 4 Pimelodus pictus, big
1 Epalzeorhynchos bicolor, big redtail black shark
1 spotted silver dollar huge

Short video of the fish in tank
http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn105/wiltsanddorset/fishe/?action=view&current=tuesdayoctober028.flv

how much are you wanting for the glass, stand, filter and heater mate?
ive been out of fish keeping for a few months due to moving down to falmouth and would like to get stuck into something big lol

pink.

Well that's going to be difficult but i was thinking 250 pounds is a good price for quick sale, with that id include everything minus the <two snakehead's which cost me a bit> the decor and backing and huge peice's of slate would go or probally go to the bin,

i paid 250 for the tank
150 for the filter
and bits and fish probally another 100

also got a box of bits and bobs including water test kit and lots of different foods, all good to go basically,also got some poly boxes, fish are in very good health,basically a mature tank with resident's who get along fine and are grown to perfection,hehe

Thank's for the intrest

found it!!!!!!!

i know the fish are probably in perfect condition :rolleyes: but i'm after something that will be active and awwed by people who see it...i feel a community will be the result in this, rather than holding predatory fish.

250 sounds good...you definatly have a customer, as long as you can promise me the glass is in a good state and isnt going to shatter on me.

im gonna lift up the floor boards and see what state the joists are in before i confirm anything though.

just reply to my email lol

pink.

Haha other than the two snakeheads all the others are community fish just bigger ones...serious looks awesome with them community,see to beleive, glass is tip top and have a old two foot i chopped up to use for condosation sliders,work a treat

haha! right, sweet. i was hoping to have a completely amazonian set up, and the fish aren't my type of fish apart from the bala sharks and the pictus but i only want 1 pictus and if yours are huge, they'd probably eat the corys i was planning on putting on the bottom with it.

the stand that come with it...is a good quality stand? any pictures?

if you have any pictures of the tank set up with the wood/rocks/fish still in it, i would love to see them!

and how about the dates? they good with you?

pink.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back