Fishy Pictures

Tory

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
299
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Hull, East Yorkshire
Guess whos bored tonight!

Horseface loach not hiding himself very well in the sand..
DSCF1121-1.jpg


The Three Musketeers..I have never seen corys swim around the tank as much as these guys..
DSCF1152.jpg


DSCF1162.jpg


DSCF1163.jpg


DSCF1169.jpg


Me Julii :D
DSCF1181.jpg


DSCF1183.jpg


The water looks like its rubbish because the fish had just been fed daphnia - a no no for taking photos, but who cares :P
DSCF1187.jpg


DSCF1189.jpg


DSCF1209.jpg


DSCF1207.jpg


DSCF1219.jpg


This tank looks poop as ive had a snail population boom and am sorting it before rescaping
DSCF1230.jpg


DSCF1244.jpg


DSCF1247.jpg
 
hehe you have a pim! :good: :D I loved my pim - he was such a character! We called him Bruce! I was so upset when he died :(
 
I love that cory now.. I must buy one and call it 'me julii' after all, its a corydoras julli [sp?]
 
hehe you have a pim! :good: :D I loved my pim - he was such a character! We called him Bruce! I was so upset when he died :(

We have yet to name him!! but I love him, he harldy stops!

I love that cory now.. I must buy one and call it 'me julii' after all, its a corydoras julli [sp?]


hehe I know! I thought it was just me being sad :P I am soon to get the other two in the shop - they were a breeding pair, so fingers crossed!

it looks great tory nice cory's too

and thanks all you guys - didnt know how to include you in the quote lol !

I think Im addicted to corys now..
 
Aw thanks! Will see what happens with names and let you know - but I have a feeling Bruce has stuck!

Mine was named after Bruce Lee - mostly because of the barbel action!


Haha!! Nice one :P
And there was me thinking Bruce from Nemo!! Funny thing is, I have a mate called Bruce - and he has long whiskers too!! Well its actually a long ginger beard but there you go.... :lol:
 
Aw thanks! Will see what happens with names and let you know - but I have a feeling Bruce has stuck!

Mine was named after Bruce Lee - mostly because of the barbel action!


Haha!! Nice one :P
And there was me thinking Bruce from Nemo!! Funny thing is, I have a mate called Bruce - and he has long whiskers too!! Well its actually a long ginger beard but there you go.... :lol:

:lol: LMAO near enough! Does he do martial arts as well?!
 
Look's great, i also have four pim's......so bloomin active, think the have ant's in there pantz....I love em, so funny when you have a group, also does yours make a sound like a mobile phone buzzing, now thats funny, when i first got them they did it alot, i would go to get my mobile and "no message" :shifty: :rolleyes:
 
Aw thanks! Will see what happens with names and let you know - but I have a feeling Bruce has stuck!

Mine was named after Bruce Lee - mostly because of the barbel action!


Haha!! Nice one :P
And there was me thinking Bruce from Nemo!! Funny thing is, I have a mate called Bruce - and he has long whiskers too!! Well its actually a long ginger beard but there you go.... :lol:

:lol: LMAO near enough! Does he do martial arts as well?!

ummm does viking re-enactment count?!!! Hes quite nifty with an axe and a long sword!!

Look's great, i also have four pim's......so bloomin active, think the have ant's in there pantz....I love em, so funny when you have a group, also does yours make a sound like a mobile phone buzzing, now thats funny, when i first got them they did it alot, i would go to get my mobile and "no message" :shifty: :rolleyes:


Dude...Id LOVE to have a group!! do you know ive not noticed - although I have said to my other half alot lately "did you hear that noise near the tank??" !! will listen out for that!!!

Very nice fish!

-FHM


Thanks FHM x
 

Most reactions

Back
Top