FishFinatic77--August 2020 Fish of the Month Winner!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
August 2020
Fish of the Month Contest
We had 6 beautiful Gourami entered in the FOTM contest but only one could win
And the winner is..:band:

:hooray:
Fishfinatic77
Let's all congratulate FishFinatic77 with her Honey Gourami
"Bubbles"

Here is the winning pIcture and description
1597523487445-png.112940
This is my honey gourami, Bubbles. He is about a year and a half old. He got his name because he is a very prolific bubble nest builder! He always has a little nest somewhere in the tank.
Bubbles lives in a 20 gallon aquarium (which is about to get a massive re-scape, so please don't mind the blue background) with harlequin rasboras, cherry barbs, and a clown pleco.
This spoiled little gourami gets a variety of different foods. He gets Hikari micro pellets, Omega 1 kelp flakes (occasionally), Bug Bites tropical pellets, freeze dried bloodworms, frozen brine shrimp, and a pea once a week. He also enjoys nibbling at the plants and algae in his tank.
Bubbles is super friendly. If I stand in front of his tank, he will come right up to the glass and greet me. He's also very curious about anything going on around him, and will always investigate new things.
He's such a cute little fish and I really love him.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
The August Fish of the Month contest was a resounding success with 6 beautiful Gourami entered in the contest. The contest received 165 votes from our members...an all time record. We hope all our member will participate in the growth of our contests by entering and/or voting in future contests.

Congratulations to our winner FishFinatic77 with her Honey Gourami "Bubbles." What a great example of a Honey Gourami. Well deserved win! You will soon be presented with a FOTM Winner banner in your profile area.

Coming in second place was sadness child with his colorful Dwarf Gourami. What an awesome picture.

And coming in third place was L&K with her awesome Gold Gourami. You took a great picture of your Gourami.

Thanks to all who participated in August's FOTM contest. Running right now is our TOTM contest featuring tanks sized at 16 US gallons and smaller. If you have a tank of that size, we encourage you to show off your tank by entering the contest. In Mid September, we will start up our Pet of the Month contest . If you have a pet (no fish allowed) , we hope you will enter that contest.

Thanks everyone!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back